Friday, October 10, 2014

Upcoming

Hey everyone! I am sorry I dont ever post on here but I promise I will get better at it! I have loved working with your girls these past couple of months, they are all so fabulous in their own ways, they are just so fun to be around! I have cancelled practice for this upcoming week because I will be out of town, so starting the week of October 20th, practice will be held three times a week in stead of two. (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) That way we can start working on our competition routine. If you have a problem getting your child to practice on Tuesdays contact another mom or me so we can figure out a car pool, because these practices are MANDATORY and I need every girl there!! These past few weeks have been pretty hectic for me so hopefully they start slowing down a little bit, becuase I would really like to do a fundraiser this month or next so the girls can get new uniforms for competition. If any of you have any ideas for fundraisers feel free to shoot me a text or call me or you can even send me an e-mail. My e-mail is martashl@isu.edu. I am getting really excited for these next few months and I know the girls are too! Please let me know if you have questions, I would love to answer them for you!

THANK YOU!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment