Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Ashley Martin and I will be the new head coach for the 2014-2015 cheer season, and I could not be more excited! I have had seven years of cheerleading experience and I absolutely love it. I cannot wait to share my love and knowledge for the sport with the girls. I look forward to getting to know all of you. I am currently attending Idaho State University so my schedule is a little bit different than what Emily had planned. I know that she had practice scheduled for Monday from 9-11 but I have class during that time. I do think that the girls still need to have a practice time on Monday before there performance on the first day of school. Practice will now be held from 4-6 on Monday evening and I will be holding a parent meeting at 6 pm that ALL parents need to attend. I just have a few things that I would like to go over with all of you and if you have any questions for me that would be a perfect time to ask them! I will send out a text to all of the girls and to the moms for another little reminder. Again, I look forward to working with the girls and can't wait for the season to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment