Monday, March 10, 2014

March

Superstars Showcase
March 12 from 7-9 @ HHS
Be there at 6:45 - meet in the cafeteria

Wear: new uniform, blue sleeves, blue bloomers
Hair the same as you wore it for fifth district with white bow
Remember you poms and warmups

We perform toward the end. It's not a timed schedule, so I can't give you the exact time we'll perform. But my guess is around 8:20-8:30.

Adults are $5 to get in.

Cheer Tryouts. I will be teaching this year. I would like to interact more with the candidates this time around. So I will be teaching and you will all be helping.

Monday 2:45-4:30
Black shorts with grey shirt
Hair high pony - polka dot bow

Tuesday 3:45-5:30
Zebra shorts with pink shirt
Hair half up - black bow

Wednesday 3:45-5:30
Grey shorts with black shirt
Hair parade style - white bow

Friday 3:45-5:45
Fms uniform with white sleeves
Hair picture day style with blue bow

No comments:

Post a Comment