Monday, February 3, 2014

New Cheer Words

F (pause-pause) M-S! Is here (pause-pause) the best!
Can you feel the power?  Can you feel the heat?
Panthers, get up!  Let's see you on your feet!  Yeah!

Yell it out, say it loud, say it then repeat!

Say F-M-S!  You say it!  F-M-S!

Now yell out our colors, the blue (pause) and white!

Blue and white! You say it!  Blue and white!

Put it together, let's hear it loud and clear!
For our mighty panthers!  Yell it out and cheer!

F-M-S!  Blue and white!  F-M-S!  Blue and white!



Watch yourself from Saturday and look for the following things:

Am I just walking to my first formation or rallying with energy?
Am I looking down when I walk, or at the crowd with a smile?
Am I on count?
Am I sharp?  Are my arms hitting where they're supposed to?
Did I throw my poms hard enough?
Am I moving with purpose?
Do I know where I'm going?

TOMORROW!!!!
Makenna and Kalista's stunt groups will be cheering the first half.
Ashlyn and Tomi's USUAL group will cheer the 2nd half. 


No comments:

Post a Comment